Current employment opportunities at Netonix
Embed Linux Firmware/Software Developer/Engineer
Responsibilities and Duties:
Candidate will work full time remotely from their home but in cooperation with other engineers to develop firmware for Layer 2 network switches. The candidate must possess expert knowledge of embedded Linux processes and understand all aspects of Layer 2 networking.
You will be responsible for implementing new features, fixing bugs and adding support for new models.This will include modifying Linux drivers to support the new hardware.
Required Qualifications and skills:
- Excellent communications skills in English both verbal and written
- Expert knowledge of Linux networking stack and kernel
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to adapt and quickly pick up new technologies
- Ability to give and receive constructive criticism
- UI Backend: PHP, C/C++
- OS: OpenWrt, Buildroot
- Experience with microcontrollers a plus.